COVER REVEAL!! Give Me Love, a serial novella, coming to the Anna's Legacy blog on April 11th! Cover by Brandy Walker at Sister Sparrow Graphic Design
Wednesday, March 22, 2017
Monday, March 6, 2017
Wednesday, January 18, 2017
LilyBear House, LLC has always had the mission statement of helping authors make their dreams come true. The world of publication is changing and we would like to offer you the guidance you need to navigate the world of Indie publishing. As such, we have taken the steps of continuing that statement by switching from a traditional press to an independent author consulting firm.
LilyBear House’s one-time consulting fee is $175.00. This fee includes:
- · One-on-one appointment via phone or Skype, up to one hour, after reading your 1 to 2 page synopsis.
- · Detailed to-do list of what you need to do after you finish writing the rough draft of your novel.
- · Consultation via e-mail on book cover design, author website design, social media platforms, flap copy, uploading for paperback and eBook, book launch, audiobook options, and marketing.
- · Follow-ups via e-mail for one month after your publication.
Note: The price remains the same no matter how many times you e-mail or how much of the one hour speaking appointment is used.
What is not included in the consulting package:
- · Reading, reviewing, or editing your book.
- · Hands-on implementation of a cover design, website design, social media, uploading of book, book launch, and/or marketing.
- · Legal advice of any kind, including but not limited to copyright advice.
- · Writing or ghostwriting any of your material.
While we can not guarantee sales, our goal as your consultant is to put you in the best possible position to make your career as an independent author a successful one.
LilyBear House’s Jennifer McMurrain is a best-selling and award winning author who has successfully published 20 works independently. Let her guide you through this crazy new world of publication as not only your consultant but as your friend.
Send an e-mail to LilyBearHouse(at)gmail(.)com for more information and/or payment options.
Tuesday, November 22, 2016
We congratulate C.L. Collar and Jennifer McMurrain on their newest collaboration with the Bartlesville WordWeavers ...
Available now on Kindle. Coming soon to paperback.
What turns an event into an unforgettable memory?
Is there an occasion you wish could have lasted longer? Which holiday is your favorite? Which season? Which event helped redirect your life?
Bartlesville WordWeavers have composed poetry, essays and short stories about significant life celebrations. Memories birthed some of the writings. Others reveal the author’s imagination. Some will tug at your heart or make you smile. Some may give you pause as you weigh the author’s thoughts.
This collection shares the talents of a variety of authors and makes a great gift for avid readers.
Profits from WordWeavers' anthologies help sharpen and encourage writing skills of its members.
Friday, November 4, 2016
Can't make it to the signing?
Summer's End is also available here:
Coming soon to Barnes and Noble!
Friday, September 30, 2016
Tuesday, August 2, 2016
The Dark Heart:
A Magical Novella
by Jennifer McMurrain
by Jennifer McMurrain
every Tuesday and Friday
on the Anna's Legacy blog!!